to buy a property in Southwest Florida? Don't wait any longer! This is a good time to buy in the Naples area.
The best way to buy a property is to work with a full-time Realtor (not a seasonal one) who knows
the area perfectly and who listens to your needs!
Let us work with you as a buyer's agent. You
will not be disappointed. We will bring you our deep knowledge of the market.
First we will listen to your
needs and locate properties
that meet your requirements. We will also:
- Assist you to determine the prices you
can afford and show properties
in the price range you are qualified for.
- Preview properties to be sure they meet your needs and then
accompany you to have a look at these properties.
- Conduct Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) reports
and advise you with the correct offer to put on the property
you like. We will also check all the documents and permits for
the property and will give you all the information about the
price history and the past sale prices.
- Assist you in making an offer, protecting your interest and
presenting the offer to the seller or its agent and negotiate
on your behalf.
- Help you through the paperwork during the transaction, reviewing
the legal documents with you.
- Give you a list of professional home inspectors we trust.
Our transaction and closing coordinator will regularly stay in contact with you to review all the different
steps of the transaction for a smooth closing.
In Florida, the real estate commission is paid by the seller's side.
Our work does not stop after the closing; We work with our
clients for life.
Your complete satisfaction is our only